By default, all departments can be selected and viewed in any calendar module page but you can choose which departments are showing on a per department basis. To set what departments are being shown on a calendar module page, follow the instructions listed below:
- Navigate to the department you wish to customize. Click on Calendar in the module list.
- At the top, in the header area where it displays the department that you are in, click on the department name to reveal a menu where you will need to select Calendar Settings from the options available.
- Locate the Calendar Selections field, to select which department calendars visitors can choose to view while on that department's calendar module page. By default, all calendar module pages will display all departments unless set otherwise.
- After you've configured your options, click Save.
Please note that this setting is on a per department basis and cannot be set globally for all departments.
- Calendar - an article that reviews the Calendar module.
- How do I do change or override the default headings on a module?
- How do I set or change the display color of a department when it is displayed in the calendar module?
- How do I change the default view of a Calendar module page?
- Calendar Overview and Setup - A tutorial that reviews the features of the Campus Suite master calendar, showing you the steps to customize it to the needs of your school.