To set or if needed change the color that is associated with a department when it is displayed in the calendar module
- Navigate to the department that you would like to set or change the color for that is displayed on a calendar module page.
- After selecting on Calendar module in the module list. Click on the department name located at the top left of the window to reveal a menu where you will need to select Edit Department from the options given.
- On the following screen click on Select Color to the right of the Color field to select or change the color that is associated with the department in the calendar module.
- After you've selected/changed the color, click Save.
- Calendar - an article that reviews the Calendar module.
- How do I do change or override the default headings on a module?
- How do I change the default view of a Calendar module page?
- How do I set what departments are selectable in a calendar module?
- Calendar Overview and Setup - A tutorial that reviews the features of the Campus Suite master calendar, showing you the steps to customize it to the needs of your school.