To set or if needed change the color that is associated with a department when it is displayed in the calendar module
- Navigate to the department that you would like to set or change the color for that is displayed on a calendar module page.
- After selecting on Calendar module in the module list. Click on the Gear icon to the right of the department's name located at the top left of the window to reveal a menu where you will need to select Edit Department from the options given.
- On the following screen click on Select Color to the right of the Color field to select or change the color that is associated with the department in the calendar module.
- After you've selected/changed the color, click Save.
- Calendar - an article that reviews the Calendar module.
- How do I do change or override the default headings on a module?
- How do I change the default view of a Calendar module page?
- How do I set what departments are selectable in a calendar module?
- Calendar Overview and Setup - A tutorial that reviews the features of the Campus Suite master calendar, showing you the steps to customize it to the needs of your school.