If you are a Google organization, you can easily set up login authorization via your Google account. This makes it so you don't have to remember yet another set of credentials to log in to your website. To set up Google authentication for your account use the steps below:
How do I add Google authentication to my account?
- Log into the Campus Suite website using the account that has already been set up ahead of time. If you have forgotten your login credentials (or perhaps has never logged in yet,) you can go to the login page and use the Forgot Password link to have an email sent to you that will take you through resetting your password.
- Once logged in, click on your Display Name located at the top-right of the screen and click on My Account from the options given.
- On the following screen, there is another menu at the top-left that says Account - Click this, then select Manage Credentials on the menu that appears.
- Click the green + Register OAUTH button at the top-right.
- Finally, select Google as the method of authentication. If you are logged into the appropriate account you will be taken back to the credentials screen where it will show that Google has been added. If you are not logged in, you will be sent to the appropriate service to log in before continuing.
Once authorized, they will be able to login to Campus Suite via the authentication that they have chosen going forward by clicking the blue Single Sign-On button to the right of the email/password fields.
How do I remove Google authentication from my account?
- Once logged in, click your Display Name located at the top-right of the screen.
- When the menu appears, click My Account.
- On this screen, there is another menu at the top-left that says Account - Click this, then select Manage Credentials on the menu that appears.
- Click on the Trash icon to the right of the authentication account that you would like to stop using.
- Finally, click Unregister when you are asked if you are sure you want to unregister the OAuth credential for that authentication type. Please note after unregistering, the user will need to use the login credentials assigned to them in Campus Suite to log in. Also if for some reason the user wants to use that authentication in the future they can register it again following the directions above.