This widget allows you to easily embed a PDF onto a page so it viewable by visitors to the site. Please note that this widget is not supported across all platforms and devices, any PDFs that are embedded using this widget may not be viewable to all visitors to your site. Below you will find a list of platforms & devices that do not support the use of this widget, they include;
- Internet Explorer 11 ( Windows 10 )
- Safari 6.2 and earlier ( Windows )
- Any mobile device
To make PDFs viewable across all platforms & devices, please use the instructions that you can find in the How can I make a PDF viewable on a page so it doesn't need to be downloaded? article.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the PDF Embed widget
- Select the PDF that you would like to embed on a page by either uploading or choosing a previously uploaded.
- Using the Height field you can customize the height of the widget if needed.
- After you've configured your options, click the green Create button
- Your PDF Embed widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.