The Voice Caller ID Settings menu allows you to set the phone number that will be shown for Caller ID. A phone number to be used for caller ID on voice calls needs to be added in Voice Call Settings to send out phone messages.
Please watch the Campus Suite Notifications - Administrator Setup video for more information.
How do I enter a Phone Number for Caller ID to notifications?
To add a phone number to be displayed for phone-based notifications, navigate to Settings > Voice Caller ID Settings and click the green +Create button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the phone number that you want to be displayed in the Phone Number field, without using dashes. We recommend that you use a number that makes your school district most recognizable by the recipient.
- Enter a short description in the Description field of the phone number.
- Click on the green Add at the bottom of the form.
- A phone call will be sent out to the number that you are entered. You will be asked to enter the Validation Code, which will be shown on the screen. This will validate the telephone number to be displayed for any notifications that include voice messages.
- Finally, click Done and you will be taken back to the Voice Caller ID Settings.
How do I delete a Phone Number so it is no longer shown for Caller ID from the list?
To delete a Phone Number, so it is no longer being used as the Caller ID number, navigate to Voice Caller ID Settings under Settings and click on the Trash can to the right of the number that you would like to delete. Please remember that once a Phone Number is deleted it cannot be recovered.