To place either a YouTube playlist or a Ustream onto a page, you will initially need to get the embed code from either service and follow the steps listed below to place them.
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose HTML Source Widget.
- After pasting the snippet of code that you received from either Youtube or Ustream, locate and delete the Width and Height attributes of the iframe
- Now add class="embed-responsive-item" to the iframe
- Click the Container tab next to Settings and add either embed-responsive embed-responsive-16by9 or embed-responsive embed-responsive-4by3 depending on the aspect ratio to the Custom Class Name field
- Click the green Create button and your HTML Source widget will show up on the page.
- Your HTML Source widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
- Embed videos & playlists - instructions from Youtube on how to find the embed code to embed a playlist.
How to embed a stream or video on your site - an article on Ustream Support that review how to get the embed code for a Ustream player.