If you'd like to place a Twitter Feed on a page of your web site, this widget makes it easy. All you need is the Username of the Twitter feed that you would like to embed.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Twitter Feed widget
- Enter the Twitter Username of the feed that you would like to be displayed.
- Fill out the additional fields in the Settings tab, these will allow you to customize the widget. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Theme - By default the feed will will have a light background, The available options are light and dark.
- Width - This setting lets you to change the width of the feed inside the container. The value should be blank or less than 1200 (pixels).
Note: This value does not change the width of the container itself, it only changes the width of the feed inside of the container. To change the width of the container, the Twitter Feed widget must be used in conjunction with the Row widget.
- Height - You can customize the height of the container here. If nothing is enter the height of the container will be determined by the
- Link Color - Allows you to change the color of the links in the feed from the default color set by Twitter. The color must be entered as a CSS color value, in hexadecimal notation.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Twitter Feed widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.