To update your Profile, click your name at the upper-right when you are on the dashboard. From the menu that appears, select My Account. Now look for another menu that says My Account on the left/middle of the page (the page heading with a little arrow next to it). A drop-down menu will appear. After selecting Manage People Profiles you will be taken to a screen where you will be able to upload your profile information.
Administrators: How do I find and edit someone else's Faculty/Staff profile?
If you are an Administrator, you can use the search function located at the top of the screen to quickly locate it.
- Click on the Magnify Glass located at top-left of the dashboard and a drop-down window will appear.
- Switch the filter from Users to People by clicking on Users and switching it to People. Enter the name of the person you are looking for and click on the magnifying glass or press enter to search.
- The next screen will show you all of the results of the search. If nothing is located, try entering just the last name of the person you are looking for and do the search again. Click on the arrow to the right of the profile you would like to edit and you will be taken to the public view of that profile.
- Finally, click on Edit Profile at the top left-hand side of the screen to edit the profile.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
- People - Reviews the People module including how to edit, delete and shared profiles. Also it gives the instructions on how to add Alternate Titles to a profile.
- How do I associate a site (either personal or external) to my profile?