Navigate to whichever page you would like to add the Gallery widget
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose one of the two Gallery-related widgets (Feature or List). I will use Feature for this explanation
- For the Department option, select where the gallery you would like to show is located. Then select the gallery you would like the widget to display.
- For the List Heading, you can enter whatever header you'd like to show above your list . . . or you can opt to not have a heading. Your choice.
- The Heading Size just determines how large that heading will be.
- The Description is just that . . . an explanation of what information is being displayed. We usually leave it blank, but you're welcome to add information.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Gallery widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.