Works in conjunction with the Gallery module to display a list of galleries in a target department. A user will be taken to a gallery when it is clicked on.
Additional Widget Information
If you select "None (sample content)" as the department for the widget, dummy galleries and text will be shown for the entries. This is could be used to create a page and see how it looks, before you have the information that will be displayed.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Gallery List widget
- Select the department that you would like to display a list of galleries from. There are additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab to customize the look of the widget. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Galleries Displayed - The total number of galleries contained within the list.
- List Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, if one is entered. The available options for sizes range from H1 through H3.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed.
- Title Sizes - The size of any titles. The sizes available are; default, H1 through H6
- Thumbnails - Select if a thumbnail of the photo set for a gallery should be shown. By default thumbnails are shown at medium size.
- Dates - Display the dates of galleries, by default they are shown
- Teasers - Select if you want teaser text to be displayed. Default is on.
- Watch More - Enable "Watch More" link for each item listed.
- View Link Text - Enter a text link to view all related galleries. If blank, the link will not display.
- Subscribe/RSS - Choose if you would like to enable a link for visitors to subscribe to a RSS feed, by default it is off. Note: Some browsers do not handle RSS feeds so code will be displayed on the screen. An external RSS reader will need to be used by visitors if they are using Chrome.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Gallery List widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.