Works in conjunction with the Gallery module to display the photos of a chosen gallery on a page.
Additional Widget Information
- If you select "..." as the department for the widget and the gallery, dummy images will be shown for the entries. This is could be used to create a page and see how it looks before you have the information that will be displayed.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Gallery Feature widget
- Select the department that the gallery is being stored in followed by the gallery itself. There are additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab to customize the look of the widget. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- List Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, that is if one is entered. The available options for sizes range from H1 through H3.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Gallery Feature widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.