Works in conjunction with the calendar module to display a monthly calendar with an option to show events at the bottom in a target department, or by tag.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Mini Calendar widget
- Select the department you would like to pull the events from and any additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Tags - Allows you to select a tag to display only events that have that tag.
- Events Displayed - The total number of events that will be displayed at the bottom of the calendar.
- View Link Text - Enter a text link to view all related articles. If blank, the link will not display.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Mini Calendar widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
Recommendation - If you are using the Mini Calendar Widget in conjunction with the Rows widget, we recommend not using anything smaller than either the 1/3 x 2/3 or the 2/3 x 1/3 structures. This allows for correct spacing and a cleaner look for the Mini Calendar widget.
Additional Widget Information
- If you select "None (sample content)" as the department for the widget to pull information from, dummy text and information will be shown for the entries. This is could be used to create a page and see how it looks, before you have the information that will be displayed.