Works in conjunction with the People module to display specific information (name, abstract or links) from a person's profile on a page .
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Profile Card List widget
- At minimum you will need to enter the ID of the profile that you would like to display. You can find the ID of a profile by going to the department that their profile is in and click on People in the module list. If you position the cursor over the Pencil icon to the right of the Profile. A tab will appear at the bottom of the screen and the ID number will be shown there, after /Profile/.
- Show Abstract - Enable if you would like the abstract of the profile to be displayed. Default is off.
- Show Links - Enable if you would like the links that are entered for the select profiles. Default is off.
- After you've configured your options, click the green Create button
- Your Profile Card widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing page