Works in conjunction with the People module to display specific information (name, abstract or links) from a person's profile on a page.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Profile Card List widget
- At a minimum select the Profile that you want to be displayed.
- Enable Show Abstract if you would like the abstract of the profile to be displayed. The default is off.
- Finally click on Show Links if you would like the links that are entered for the selected profile. The default is off.
- After you've configured your options, click the green Create button
- Your Profile Card widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.