The Tenant Settings is a centralized location that allows a user to set the timezone, language and the format of both dates & times displayed on the website.
- Where do I set the timezone for the site?
To select the time zone for your site, navigate to Tenant Settings located in System Settings under Settings. Click on the drop-down menu field located to the right of Timezone and a list of cities will be displayed. After selecting the city located in your time zone click on Save.
- Where do I set the language?
Navigate to Tenant Settings located in System Settings under Settings. Click on the drop-down menu field located to the right of Language. After selecting one of the languages that is being displayed click on Save located at the bottom of the screen.
- How do I change the format of either the Date or Time?
The formats of both Date and Time can be changed in Tenant Settings located in System Settings. There are three different formats for each; long, short and dashboard.
- Long - The long date format displays the date with the day spelled out (example - Monday, December 12, 2016) and long time format displays the time as hours, minutes and seconds.
- Short - While the long date format has the day spelled out, the short date will show it in numerical format (example - 12/12/2016). The short time format will display the time as hours and minutes.
- Dashboard - These are the dates and times that are displayed on the dashboard. By default the date will be displayed as the year, month and then the day (‘ISO 8601’ standard date format) while the time will be shown as hours and minutes.