Works in conjunction with the People module to display a list of people associated with a target department, or by tag that have a website entered into the Primary Link field in their Directory Profile .
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the People Websites List widget
- At minimum you will need to select the department that the list of people should be pulled from. Additional fields that can be filled out and their descriptions are listed below;
- Deep - Determines if the people are pulled in from the selected department only or if it pulls from all of that department's "descendants" as well. If on (green) it will pull from from the department and its descendants. Default is off.
- Tags - Allows you to select a tag to display only profiles that have that tag.
- List Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, if one is entered. The available options for sizes range from H1 through H3.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed. Please note a heading needs to be entered in the List Heading field for the description to appear.
- Title Sizes - The size of a person's name. The sizes available are; default, H1 through H6
- Thumbnails - If a photo is entered in a person's profile, should it be shown? The default is on.
- Teasers - If text from a person's biography should be displayed or not. Default is on.
- More Link Text - Text link to view all related posts. If blank, the link will not display.
- After you've configured your options, click the green Create button
- Your People Websites List widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing page