To add a link to a personal site follow the steps below.
- Open a second window or tab and go to the dashboard and click on Teacher Websites.
- Click on the eye icon to the right of the personal site you would like to link so you are viewing the personal site.
- Go to the top of your browser and copy the relative part of the link
For example for the following; http://email@example.com/MIss-Clairmont you would copy everything but the http://yourschool.net/
- Now go to the window or tab that has the page that you would like to have the link on and click the Pencil icon on the appropriate container.
- Select the text or image you would like to be the link, click the link tool, enter the URL into the URL field and then OK.
- Click update and finally make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.