A tag is an identifying word that can be associated with content entered into the modules. That when used in conjunction with widgets can customize what is being displayed on a page.
- How do I create a new tag?
- Go to Site Management on the dashboard and select Tags.
- Click on the green + Add Tag in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the tag in the TAGS field. If you are creating multiple tags, each tag must be on a separate line.
- How do I delete a tag?
While on dashboard go to Tags under Site Management. click on the Trash can to the right of the tag you would like to delete.
- How do I apply a tag to module content? (This applies to module content such as people, news, events, FAQ's, etc.)
- To apply a tag, navigate to the department that houses the content you would like to apply the tag to.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) to the right of the title of the content you would like to add the tag to.
- Go to the TAGS field and click, This will bring up a drop down window with a selection of tags that are in the system that you can choose from.
- Select the tag or tags you would like to associate with the content.
- Make sure to click the Save > Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
- How do I customize a widget so it only shows appropriate tagged content?
A widget can be customized, so it only pulls tagged module content that is appropriate for the widget . This can be done when you are either initially creating the widget or after by editing it. While in the widget settings select the tag in the TAGS field, that you would like the widget to display on a page. Multiple tags can be selected for the widget to display.