Works in conjunction with the Questions module to display a number of questions in a series of collapsible areas that can be used to organize information. An example would be a series of questions about your school. When an individual question is clicked, its answer would reveal.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Question Accordian widget
- Select the department you would like to pull the questions from and any additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- FAQS Displayed - The total number of alerts to be displayed.
- Tags - Allows you to select a tag to display only questions that have that tag.
- List Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, if one is entered. The available options for sizes range from H1 through H3.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed.
- Title Sizes - The size of any titles. The sizes available are; default, H1 through H6
- More Link Text - Enter a text link to view all related questions. If blank, the link will not display.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Question Accordian widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.
NOTE: You can only use one Question Accordian widget per page. Multiple items will conflict making it so only the first instance of your Question Accordion will work properly. Also do not nest a Question Accordian widget inside an Accordian Widget, a conflict occurs between the two and they will not work correctly.