This widget allows the user to paste in a compliant RSS feed and list out X number of items from that feed on a page.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the RSS Embed widget
- Paste the URL of the RSS feed from an external source.
- Additional fields can be found in the Settings tab, these will allow you to customize what information the widget displays. The field and their descriptions are listed below;
- Entries Displayed - Choose the number of entries up to ten, that the widget should display.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, if the RSS feed has one. The options range from H1 to H5.
- Title Sizes - Select the size of the titles. The options available range from H1 through H6.
- Teasers - If the RSS feed has text descriptions for the entries, should it be displayed? By default, the widget will display the text.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your RSS Embed widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.