If you like to place a video on a page, that is being hosted on either Youtube or Vimeo, this widget makes it easy. All you will have to have is the URL of the video that you would like to place and it is as easy as that.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Video widget
- Enter the title of the video.
- Paste the URL of the video from where it is located on Youtube or Vimeo.
- Additional fields can be found in the Settings tab, these will allow you to customize the widget. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Aspect Ratio - Choose the aspect of the video. The options available are; Default which is 4:3, 4:3 and 16:9.
- Autoplay - Should the video autoplay when the page is visited. Default is off.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Video widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.