Works in conjunction with the People module to display a list of people associated with the department in a grid pattern in a target department, or by tag.
Additional Widget Information
- If you select "None (sample content)" as the department for the widget to pull information from, dummy text and information will be shown for the entries. This is could be used to create a page and see how it looks, before you have the information that will be displayed.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the People List Grid widget
- At minimum you will need to select the department that the list of people should be pulled from. Additional fields that can be filled out and their descriptions are listed below;
- Deep - Determines if the people are pulled in from the selected department only or if it pulls from all of that department's "descendants" as well. If on (green) it will pull from from the department and its descendants. Default is off.
- Tags - Allows you to select a tag to display only profiles that have that tag.
- Profiles Displayed - Select the number of profiles to be displayed
- Posts Per Row - Pick the number of profiles per row between one and four. By default there will be two profiles per row.
- Grid Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - You can choose the size of the heading, if one is entered. The available options for sizes range from H1 through H3.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed.
- Title Sizes - The size of a person's name. The sizes available are; default, H1 through H6
- Thumbnails - If a photo is entered in a person's profile, should it be shown? The default is on.
- Teasers - If text from a person's biography should be displayed or not. Default is on.
- More Link Text - Enter a text link to view all related articles. If blank, the link will not display.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your People List Grid widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing page