This widget helps translate the page that is currently being viewed to a language chosen by the viewer. Typically it should be placed in the outer templates so it is available site wide. While it does translate the page to the best of its abilities, Google Translate will not translate pdfs, documents and text in images.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Google Translate widget
- Select the languages that a visitor can choose from. If nothing is selected all languages in the list will be available.
- If you have a Google Analytics code you would enter it into the Google Analytics field.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Google Translate widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.