Displays a gallery of images from a targeted directory that is updated as images are removed from or added to the directory. Make sure your images have meaningful names, but be sure to adhere to proper internet filenaming. Upload these images to the directory on your website and use this widget to target it. It will display all of the images in that directory.
Campus Suite Tip - If you have a small quantity of photos to show to site visitors, this widget is a good alternative to the Gallery module.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Folder Gallery widget
- Select the folder that you would like to display on the page.
- Additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab allows you to customize what the widget displays. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- List Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Heading Size - If a heading is entered, you can select the size it should be displayed at. The available options range from H1 through H5.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will displayed.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Folder Gallery widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.