This allows you to move widgets from one area on a page to another or to other pages as long as they are open in tabs in the same window.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- First copy the widget that you would like to duplicate by clicking on the down-facing arrow to the right of Edit for the widget, then select Copy from the options given. Please remember if you want to copy the widget to another page, both pages need to be open in the same browser window in separate tabs.
- Navigate to where you want to paste the widget and click either+ Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Paste from Clipboard widget
- it will drop the copied widget in and allow you to make further edits. After you've configured your options, click the green Update button below.
- Your copied widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.
Campus Suite Recommendation - We do not recommend pasting a Row widget into another Row widget, nesting them more than once.