This allows you to move widgets from one area on a page to another and even to other tabs you may have open.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) on the widget you would to duplicate, select Copy to Clipboard and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Paste from Clipboard widget
- it will drop the copied widget in and allow you to make further edits. After you've configured your options, click the green Update button below.
- Your copied widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
Campus Suite Recommendation - We do not recommend pasting a Row widget into another Row widget, nesting them more than once.