Used to display content in a "quote" format. It calls out text by differentiating it with quotes or other ways specified by the theme that governs your website.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Blockquote widget
- Enter what you would like to appear in the quote followed by any footer information into the necessary fields and finally if the quote should be reverse or not.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Blockquote widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.