Used to display content in an address format.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Address widget
- Fill out the necessary fields in the Settings tab, these will allow you to customize what information that the widget displays. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Line 1
- Line 2
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Address widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.