Drops the secondary navigation of the current department on the page within the specified editable region. This widget is typically used by the theme designer in the outer and inner templates that govern the look and feel of the site.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Select the Secondary Navigation widget.
- After you select if you want the Department name to show above the navigation, click the green Create button
- Your Secondary Navigation widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.