Works in conjunction with the Alert module to display alerts in a grid format. Alerts are good for bringing the attention of viewers of changes to events, emergency cancellations and etc.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Alerts List Grid widget
- Select the department you would like to pull the alerts from and any additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Limit - The total number of alerts to be displayed.
- Heading - Enter the title of the list. If nothing is entered a heading will not be displayed.
- Description - Enter a short description of the list. If nothing is entered no description will be displayed.
- View Link Text - Enter a text link pointing back to the module list. If blank, the link will not display.
- Subscribe/RSS - Choose if you would like to enable a link for visitors to subscribe to a RSS feed, by default it is off.
Note: Some browsers do not handle RSS feeds so code will be displayed on the screen. An external RSS reader will need to be used by visitors if they are using Chrome.
- Grid Size - Pick the number of alerts per row between one and four.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Alerts List Grid widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.