Another widget used in the website themes. Editable regions specify areas of the page where you will allow publishers to edit content. Typical publishers will rarely use it.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Editable Region widget
- Enter a name you would like to assign the editable region into the Name field, by default it will be content.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Editable Region widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.