This widget will automatically keep your sitemap updated as changes are made to your site.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Site Map widget
- Choose the department you would like the site map of.
- Select the Navigation Depth. By default it will display all of the sub-departments and pages of a chosen department. You can limit how many levels the widget will display by switching from default to between one and four.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Site Map widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.