Target a specific user's profile to pull their data to a page. For example, say at the bottom of the Admissions page, you want to list the contact person for that area. You could target that single person's profile, and add their information to the page.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Personal Profile Card widget
- Select the Profile you would like to display.
- Additional fields that can be found in the Settings tab allows you to customize what the widget displays. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Thumbnail - If a photo is entered in a person's profile, should it be shown? The default is on.
- Teaser - If text from a person's biography should be displayed or not. Default is off.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Personal Profile Card widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages