The dashboard is the main landing page after you login to Campus Suite. It will be different for you depending on your access level and role. Administrators see everything so there can be several additional links and views. A publisher may only see a small number of options as the controls will be limited to only what that publisher can do. Here's a quick video... or find written documentation below.
If you prefer written documentation, let's review the dashboard.
1. The top dashbar shows the Campus Suite products that are available. If you do not have the service, click one for more information. The Help screen gives you quick access to support and training information. Click Settings to manage user logins and permissions, as well as tools like data imports, domain configuration, etc.
2. The links in the left side navigation have been organized to be more simplified for both admins and publishers. These links change based on access levels. Admins can click Site Management to manage design themes, content templates, workflows, tags and redirects. For more info, see Dashboard Navigation.
3. You’ll occasionally see timely Campus Suite announcements at the top that are shown to all users logging in.
4. This is a dynamic area that changes based on how users set their favorites, but by default, it shows all the sites they have access to. Notice there is a section for personal sites, the main website, and any private intranet departments the school has set up.
5. Keep an eye on this right column area. We show links to timely resources, product updates for customers, upcoming webinars or perhaps links to popular support tips and blogs. The green tear-drop icon at bottom-right provides instant chat with a support representative and access to frequently asked questions.