Using the Script Source widget allows you to place snippets of code from other sources onto the page. So if you have an embed code from Google, Twitter and other sources, paste it into this widget to place it on a page.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Script Source widget
- Paste in the embed code that you received from Youtube, Google, Twitter or other source.
- After you've configured your options, click the green Create button
- Your Script Source widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.
- An article on Twitter reviewing how to add an embedded timeline to your website - https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-timelines