If you need to add multiple columns to a web page to organize content, this is the widget commonly used. You can also stack rows to go from a 2-column (50%-50%) layout to a 3-column (33%-33%-33%) layout. The row widget creates comprehensive layouts and makes pages come alive by displaying your content in just the right way.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down-facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose the Row widget
- Select the the structure you would like to use, the options available are; Full Column, ½ x 2, 5/12 x 7/12, 7/12 x 5/12, ⅓ x ⅔, ⅔ x ⅓, ⅓ x ¾ , ¾ x ¼ , ⅓ x 3 , ¼ x 4,¼ x ¼ x ½, ½ x ¼ x ¼, ¼ x ½ x ¼, 1/5 x 4 and 1/5 x 6
- Additional fields can be found in the Settings tab, these will allow you to customize the widget. The fields and their descriptions are listed below;
- Extra Class Names - If you need to target a row with an extra class name for a custom style, you would enter the class name in this field.
- Collapse Columns - This allows a user to remove the default spacing between columns in the row. The default is off.
- When you are finished, click on the green Create button and your Row widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.