Use this widget to paste common share snippets provided by third-party tools. <iframe> is a common share snippet as well as most snippets generated by YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook etc.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click either + Content or the Settings icon (down facing arrow) which will be located to the right of Edit where you will need to select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose HTML Source Widget.
- After pasting the snippet of code that you received from the third-party, click the green Create button
- Your HTML Source widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click either the Publish or the Save Draft option just as you would when you're editing pages.
- Embed a WuFoo or Machform on your website
Instructions from Twitter, how to get the necessary snippet of code to embed a Twitter Timeline - https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-timelines
Instructions from Google on how to create the embed code for Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms - https://support.google.com/docs/answer/183965?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Instructions from Microsoft, how to get the necessary snippet of code to embed a PowerPoint presentation - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/embed-a-presentation-in-a-web-page-or-blog-19668a1d-2299-4af3-91e1-ae57af723a60