Use this widget to paste common share snippets provided by third-party tools. <iframe> is a common share snippet as well as most snippets generated by YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook etc.
How do I add this widget to a page?
- Click Edit Page
- Click the Edit Content icon (pencil) and select either Insert before or Insert after
- Choose HTML Source Widget.
- After pasting the snippet of code that you received from the third-party, click the green Create button
- Your HTML Source widget will show up on the page.
- Make sure to click the Save --> Publish options just as you would when you're editing pages.