Campus Suite publishers are the backbone of your organization. They are the ones closest to the content and have the knowledge and power to keep content fresh. This series will get your publishers up to speed fast by covering only the most important functions to have them adding and editing content and navigation. We recommend requiring all your publishers to view it before they log in for the first time.
Basic Training - Online/Individual
Total videos length: 1h 25m
You can do this series of videos online and at your own pace. Within each lesson track, you can jump to specific sections of the videos to get at only want you need, and fast! It's the best way to get up to speed in Campus Suite. After you have watched this series, step it up a notch and schedule an instructor-led group training webcast for your organization (more info below).
Lesson tracks include: Click below to watch now.
Basic Training - Group/Instructor-led Webcast
The live training that you can sign up for below is abridged from the more complete curriculum above. It includes the following and these sessions are kept to 1 hour in length. You can also provide us a specific agenda of topics that you want covered for your training session. We're here to help!
- Basic Dashboard Overview
- Submitting a ticket
- Navigating the website structure
- File Management
- Adding a new page
- How to create a new page
- How to build a page, commonly used widgets
- Pasting text from Word or other sources
- Formatting your content using available styles
- Difference between hard and soft breaks
- Adding images to a page
- Navigation Editor
- Adding a page to navigation
- Linking to pdfs and modules in the navigation editor
- Adding a new page though the navigation editor
- Creating more advanced layouts using widgets
- Adding links to a page
- Adding a widget that works with the modules
- Quick overview
- How to add data to modules